Do Any of These Statements Sound Familiar:
"You have a 1 in a million shot of getting pregnant."
"We can't figure out what is wrong: you have 'unexplained infertility'."
"Your only option to have a baby is IVF or IUI."
Current In Vitro (IVF) solutions are not that effective and involve costly medicine and procedures.
By utilizing the Creighton Model's identification of fertility biomarkers alongside the reproductive science of NaProTechnology, effectiveness can reach up to 80%!
what are some basics about naprotechnology?
- NaProTechnology uses the Creighton Model FertilityCare System to diagnose the underlying cause of infertility.
- The Creighton Model creates a valuable, diagnostic, medical tool for specially trained medical doctors because it aids in the timing of diagnostic tests, diagnosis and treatment that is used in the science of NaProTechnology.
- In NaProTechnology, the fertility cycle is regarded as normal and any deviation from this indicates abnormalities that need to be treated and corrected.
- NaProTechnology testing and treatments are usually covered by insurance.
- NaProTechnology offers a moral option for couples of all faiths.
- Couples now have the opportunity to know and understand the causes of their infertility.
NaProTechnology seeks to restore reproductive health.
9 Facts About NaProTechnology Ebook
get the answers you've been looking for
9 Facts About NaProTechnology Ebook Answers the Questions:
What is NaProTechnology?
Who will benefit from NaProTechnology?
What fertility health problems are treated with NaProTechnology?
What is involved with NaProTechnology?
What are some of the treatments offered by NaProTechnology?